TITLE: Assistant Professor
POSITION NUMBER: 17104 (Faculty)
LOCATION: College of Pharmacy
PAY GRADE/SALARY RANGE: Negotiable**
DEADLINE DATE: 9/22/2017
Ph. D. Degree in Health or Pharmacy Administration with at least 18 graduate hours of training in health policy, health outcomes, epidemiology or behavioral health.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following:
- Research and teaching expertise in pharmaceutical outcomes, health policy, pharmacy management, pharmacoeconomics , pharmacoepidemiology , health behavior, or comparative effectiveness;
- Evidence of independent research;
- Extramural funding experience;
- Strong publication record;
- Pharmaceutical or related work experience; and
- Excellent verbal, writing and research skills (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-methodologies).
Note: An official college transcript, a high school diploma, or other educational documents must be submitted, where applicable, at the time of employment.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND NEED NOT REAPPLY.
How to apply
Applicant should submit the following: (1) Cover letter that explains suitability for position; (2) FAMU employment application (go to http://www.famu.edu/index.cfm?hr&Employment); (3) Current curriculum vitae; (4) Names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of three professional references, and (5) Unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.