NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full time nine-month open rank faculty position with the option of tenure track to coordinate and teach courses and/or clinical rotations as assigned by the Associate Dean of the School of Nursing. Develop clinical learning activities and rotations for nursing students in contracted in-patient and community settings.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or Doctor of Nursing Practice;
- Three years of clinical experience in critical care;
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills;
- Eligibility for RN licensure in North Dakota.
- Doctoral degree;
- Experience in nursing education;
- Demonstrated potential for excellence in research/scholarship if pursuing tenure work.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Screening will begin 7/18/18