Jubail University College invites suitably qualified MALE and FEMALE candidates to apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Business Administration.
JUC is located in coastal Jubail Industrial City, the heart of the prosperous Eastern province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. English is the medium of instruction at the university. Successful candidates with single or married status are offered very attractive employment packages including a highly competitive tax-free salary, settling-in and transport allowances, excellent and free-of-charge accommodation, health care and education for two dependent children. Additionally, successful candidates are afforded free air ticket(s) to Dammam airport, annual repatriation return air ticket(s), two months paid summer leave as well as two short national paid holidays and end-of-service gratuity.
1. Two years post PhD undergraduate teaching experience with the following areas:
– Human Resource Management
– Finance and Accounting
2. Professional experience in curriculum development.
3. Proficiency in oral and written English and computer literacy.
4. Applicants with administrative and leadership experience in an academic setting would be preferred.
5. The applicants should have GPA of Very Good (3/4) or equivalent in all academic qualifications.
The candidates graduated from highly ranked universities will be preferred.
Candidates not meeting experience requirement need not to apply.
PhD in Business Administration