Theatre Faculty Position with an overall knowledge and experience in Theatre.
This position will teach the following classes: Improvisation & Theatre Games, Theatre History I & II, Survey of Applied Theatre, Voice, Diction & Phonetics & various other theatre classes. Advise & mentor undergraduate theatre students. Direct one main stage show. Be involved in university activities such as faculty meetings, committee meetings, retreats & chapel. Embrace whole person commitment as stated in Honor Code.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Masters of Fine Arts or Ph.D. in Theatre
- Experience in Directing Theatrical Productions at a high level.
- Classroom experience at a university level.
- Preferred experience with Applied Theatre and/or Drama Therapy.
How to apply
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application
3. Please provide three letters of recommendation