The Department of Otolaryngology at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking an Assistant Professor. The Otolaryngology Dept. has vigorous research, teaching and clinical care interests and the candidate would be expected to improve activities in these areas.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Providing the highest standards of comprehensive medical and surgical care offered to patients with Pediatric Otology and neurotology disorders
- Advancing basic and clinical biomedical research into the function and diseases/disorders of the special sensory systems (hearing, balance, smell, taste) and other organ systems of the head and neck
- Educating medical students, residents and fellows, biomedical scientists, and allied health professionals
- Maintaining a diverse, well rounded, multidisciplinary faculty of the highest quality and expertise
- Fostering public awareness of diseases and disorders of the head and neck systems and their causes
- Promoting health and prevention of diseases of the head and neck systems and related structures
Education Required: The candidate must have a M.D. completed fellowship training in Otolaryngology.
Certification/License/Registration Required: Candidates with the M.D. degree should be board eligible/certified in Otolaryngology.
How to apply
The following is a list of the Required and Optional documents for this position. Please be sure to have them ready before you submit your application.
Required Documents:Resume/CV, Cover Letter
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.