Reposted Job: Initially posted on 03/13/2017
Holy Family University, a comprehensive Catholic institution in Philadelphia, PA, invites applications for an Assistant Professor, in the area of psychiatric/mental health nursing along with experience in either community health or medical surgical nursing, in the School of Nursing and Allied Health Professions, with a start date of August 2017. The employee must understand and embrace the mission of Catholic higher education and must commit to the mission, goals and objectives of Holy Family University in word and deed.
Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Teaching didactic, simulation/lab, and clinical courses in the University’s pre-licensure BSN Program.
- Academic and clinical expertise.
- Hold a current, unrestricted registered nurse license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or eligible to secure Pennsylvania RN license.
- An earned doctorate in nursing or a closely related discipline is preferred; qualified MSN candidates will be considered.
- Possess excellent teaching skills, an active scholarly agenda, and a willingness to participate in student advising and campus service.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, statement about teaching and research interest, graduate transcripts, and three letters of recommendation to Nursing Faculty Search c/o Dean, School of Nursing & Allied Health Professions, Holy Family University, 9801 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Materials may also be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.