The Department of Social Work at Austin Peay State University invites applications for the position of Department Chairperson (Chair). The Department Chair provides administrative leadership to a department that offers a CSWE-accredited BSW and participates in a unique CSWE-accredited three school collaborative MSW. The department has been a leader in growing programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
More information about the department can be found at http://www.apsu.edu/socialwork
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
– MSW and a doctoral degree in Social Work or related field;
– Previous administrative experience (e.g., chair, assistant chair, director, field coordinator, graduate coordinator, etc.);
– Experience launching, leading, or participating in graduate programs preferred.
– Evidence of teaching effectiveness, scholarly activity, and professional service to warrant appointment at the rank of associate or full professor;
– Tenure negotiable.
– A background search will be required of the successful applicant.
How to apply
Applicant review will continue until the position is filled.
Please refer all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications taken ONLINE ONLY at http://www.apsu.edu/human-resources
IT IS A CLASS A MISDEMEANOR TO MISREPRESENT ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS