Now fully coed, Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA, has over 2,100 undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Health Sciences; the Falk School of Sustainability; and the School of Arts, Science and Business. Chatham seeks to attract academically and culturally diverse faculty and staff, especially those who can contribute to the growing diversity and excellence of the community while building upon Chatham’s commitment to prepare our students for success in a multicultural and global world.
Chatham University is seeking a full-time 12-month Assistant or Associate Professor in Nursing primarily for their Doctor of Nursing Practice program. Chatham offers three distinctive and selective CCNE-accredited nursing degree programs, RN-BSN, MSN, and DNP, focused on preparing nurses to practice as clinical, educational, and administrative leaders.
· Teaching online in the DNP program
· Assist Students with their capstone design and implementation
· Advise students on their program progression and IRB submission
· Current Pennsylvania professional nursing license, or eligibility for licensure in Pennsylvania
· Two degrees in nursing (BSN, MSN, DNP, Ph.D., DNSc)
· Experience with graduate-level teaching and administration
· Ph.D. or its equivalent required
· Experience in curriculum development, program evaluation, and accreditation
· Defined scholarly agenda
· Knowledge of quality improvement in healthcare
Chatham University offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, including tuition remission for qualified personnel, and a generous retirement plan.
How to apply
Apply online. To ensure full consideration, please submit a cover letter addressing the qualifications of the position, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
Chatham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer