Posting Number F0550P
Position Type Faculty
Department M S N Program – Montgomery
Division College of Health and Human Services
Location MSN/DNP (Montgomery Nursing) – T08
If Faculty position 10 Month
Is this position tenure track or non-tenure track? Tenure Track
The Assistant/Associate/Full Professor position in the MSN Program of the School of Nursing is a full-time, tenure track, faculty position responsible for teaching courses in the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program.
1. Doctoral preparation in nursing, research-focused or practice-focused
2. Clinical certification (Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist preferred)
3. Strong record of clinical research
4. Evidence of scholarly publications
5. Effective leadership skills
6. Ability to work collegially in a small group of dedicated graduate faculty
7. Eligibility for RN licensure in Alabama
1. Graduate teaching experience
2. Course development and planning skills
3. Experience with online course delivery
Will this position require driving (personal vehicle, university vehicle, utility vehicle, or golf cart) in order to perform the job duties?
Driving may be necessary but is not a primary responsibility
To be determined
How to apply
Qualified applications will be made available to the department/committee for review immediately upon submission. We ask that you provide email addresses for your reference providers and please be certain that the email addresses you list are accurate. If you are selected as a candidate for consideration by the department/committee, an instructional email will be sent to your reference providers to ask that they submit a reference letter on your behalf via a link to our reference portal. Separate reference letters will be requested for each position to which you apply (if applicable), so your reference providers will be contacted separately for each application on which you list them. Reference letters will not be copied from one application to another. You can assure your reference providers that our system is secure and that all letters are confidential. If your reference providers have trouble using the reference portal, please advise them to contact email@example.com.