NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Everglades University is an accredited, private not-for-profit university offering bachelor’s and master’s degree programs that prepare students to advance in their careers or fields of study. The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values. The University supports the academic endeavor through research, scholarly contribution, and service, to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online.
Instructors are responsible for leveraging their expertise to deliver education services to students through:
- Preparing course plans and materials
- Delivering courses
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Advising students
- Recording grades and submitting reports
The Miami campus location is seeking qualified faculty for the following field of study:
Construction Management ProgramWe are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team as Adjunct Faculty Members for the Miami location. This is a ground based teaching position that will require the employee to be at the campus in Miami. We are seeking experienced individuals who will provide instruction in an environment that embraces learning, positive spirit, high-performance, integrity and diversity. Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years experience in the discipline or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Energy Management, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Technology, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Renewable Energy or similar field.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior teaching experience preferred, but not required.
This is a part time position that requires night-time availability.
How to apply
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.evergladesuniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest in our school system. Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.