Faculty provides effective instruction in general Business subjects and for contributing to at least 2 or more specific areas, such as: Accounting; Finance and Banking; Human Resource Management; International Business Management; Quality and Strategic Management; Tourism and Events Management; and Supply Chain Management. The Applied Business Program is highly integrated with Information Technology and Faculty members will need to have highly developed IT skills.
Education and Qualifications:
- PhD in a relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching/training experience, preferably at an adult or tertiary level; industrial training and development experience may be considered as relevant experience
- At least 3 years of relevant industrial experience
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
Rewarding Compensation: We seek to employ committed, quality professionals and offer 3 year renewable full time contracts. Our competitive remuneration packages include a tax-free salary and allowances which cover relocation, accommodation and annual air tickets for you and your family. The HCT does not provide housing; rather, we provide employees with additional compensation above your base salary to assist you with household costs. Additional benefits included in the contract are tuition assistance for eligible dependents, comprehensive medical coverage, annual leave days, end of service gratuity and repatriation benefits.
We are currently looking for Faculty to start immediately and the review of candidates will continue until the position is filled. All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.