We are currently hiring a full-time faculty instructor to help military veterans launch themselves onto a second great career as a Cybersecurity professional. Join our teaching team and help us bring the Microsoft Software and Systems Academy (MSSA) program to an Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide classroom in San Antonio, TX. This exciting new program delivers industry-leading systems and software courseware with ERAU’s proven instructional methods, using a combination of classroom, virtual labs, and student project instructional techniques.
At this time, we are hiring full-time faculty instructors to teach technology courses within our Associate of Science & Bachelor of Science in Technology Management, in the area of Cybersecurity Administration. Teaching will be in a face-to-face environment. Curriculum maintenance and lecture preparations will be done asynchronously from your home office. The faculty instructor will teach during 4 out of the 5 terms each year, and then utilize the 5th term to work on professional development and curricular activities.
This position is eligible to receive ERAU’s benefit package (https://careers.erau.edu/benefits/), as well as professional development funds, a technology stipend, and more.
Relocation assistance is available for this position for those willing to relocate to San Antonio, TX.
For more information on the MSSA program, please visit https://worldwide.erau.edu/microsoft
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, information systems, or a related field. Our preferred candidate would also have hands-on experience in some or all of the following areas. Current industry-recognized certifications in any of these technology areas are also a plus!
- NIST Cybersecurity framework (Please cite your experience and/or credentials in each of its five core areas)
- The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education Workforce Framework
- Identity management, access control, and rights management in network and cloud-based systems
- Cyber forensics processes, tools, techniques
- Cybersecurity ethics, regulatory and legal considerations
- Design, development, support and operation of secure, safe and resilient information systems
- Compliance requirements for information security and assurance
- Strategic organizational information security planning
Primary Location: United States-Texas
Job: Research and Academics
Education Level: Master’s Degree
Employee Status: Regular