The Department of Psychology and Human Services at Clayton State University is seeking applicants for a Lecturer to teach undergraduate courses in Psychology and Human Services beginning August 2017. The successful candidate will be expected to teach multiple sections of introductory and upper division Psychology and Human Services classes, both seated and online. The position requires 30 semester hours of undergraduate/graduate teaching per year. Successful candidates must demonstrate successful online teaching experience.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in Psychology or closely related field from an accredited institution
- Commitment to teaching, scholarship, and service that is consistent with the mission of the University
- Technological literacy and a commitment to integrate technology in teaching
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
Minimum Education Requirements
Master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in psychology or an allied field
- Teaching Psychology and Human Services classes as described above
- Participation in service to the department, college, university, and community.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The position is an academic year, non tenure-track appointment that reports to the Chair of the Department of Psychology. The position will be available in August 2017. Salary will be commensurate with experience and competitive with comparable programs.
For additional information about the Department of Psychology visit http://www.clayton.edu/arts-sciences/psychology.
How to apply
Applicants must submit cover letter, cv/resume, and transcripts.