THE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS IN THE COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES AT CLAYTON STATE UNIVERSITY seeks applicants for a position in Chemistry, at the rank of Lecturer, beginning August 2017.
- A minimum of an MS degree with 18 graduate hours in chemistry courses
- Ability to teach introductory chemistry courses and labs
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Successful college teaching experience
- Experience with and commitment to teaching and mentoring diverse student populations
- Experience and/or enthusiasm for mentoring undergraduate students
- Experience and ability to use effective technology in teaching.
Minimum Education Requirements
A minimum of an MS degree with 18 graduate hours in chemistry courses and ability to teach introductory chemistry courses and labs.
- Teach introductory chemistry courses.
- Participate in service to Department, School, University and community.
- Serve as a mentor to science and pre-health students
How to apply
Applicants must submit cover letter, cv/resume, and transcripts.
Clayton State University is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, as a matter of University policy and as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Sections 503, and 504, AREA, ADA, E.O. 11246, and Rev. Proc. 75-50). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy please contact the Clayton State University Office of Human Resources at (678) 466-4230.