Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE), founded in 1952, is one of the leading universities in China in the areas of finance, economics, management and tourism.
Surrey international Institute, located on DUFE campus, is an academic partnership between DUFE in Dalian and the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom. Its growing Business Management program and Tourism Management Program has an established international reputation.
- Doctoral degree in Business Management/Organizational Behaviour, preferably with some teaching/industrial experience.
- Experience in teaching at a recognized university or at a tertiary level.
- Lecturers should preferably have at least 2 years teaching experience.
- Awareness of quality assurance processes in higher education.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, maintain effective communications with colleagues and use initiative to resolve problems or find information.
- Teaching experience in Asia is preferable.
- We are offering a very competitive salary package that matches those of the best universities in China.
- The salary offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience, but will compare favorably with leading Chinese Universities.
- Expatriate benefits will be available to eligible applicants, such as a relocation allowance, medical insurance and paid leave.
- We are offering free apartment in campus or suitable housing allowance.
Our ideal candidate will have proven university teaching skills, along with relevant professional experience in the following areas:
- Developing new teaching methods that encourage positive interactions and overall student development.
- Teaching various undergraduate and postgraduate modules in Business Management discipline including a focus in Organizational Behaviour-related courses.
- Planning, delivering and critically reviewing a range of teaching and assessment activities appropriate to students’ levels.
- Setting and/or promptly marking coursework, practical sessions and examinations, and providing appropriate feedback to students in accord with marking rubrics.
- Providing regular consultation times and other extra-curricular support for students seeking guidance on their subjects, advice on assessments or other related matters.
- Participating in peer classroom observations or other staff development initiates aimed at improving quality.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, main page of your passport and 2 reference letters of former employers to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions on the advertised positions, please contact:
Mr. Wang Yinqi
Human Resource Officer
Surrey International Institute
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics