Applications are invited for the full time faculty position in Bangor College China, Central South University of Forestry and Technology (CSUFT), Hunan province, People’s Republic of China.
Bangor College China is an exciting joint venture between Bangor University in UK and CSUFT in China. It provides a high quality British style education to students in China. A range of undergraduate programmes are delivered in Bangor College China including: BSc in Accounting and Finance, BSc in Banking and Finance, BSc in Electronic Engineering, BSc in Forestry and Environmental Management. It is intended that graduates of these programmes will help to meet the local, national and international needs for social, economic and environmental development.
Job Type: Full time three-year contract from March 2017 to March 2019 for the first instance and possibility of extension.
Vacancy: Two posts
Teaching duties will include:
Planning, preparing and delivering lectures and tutorials and responding effectively to a variety of student backgrounds, learning styles and class sizes.
Motivating students to engage in learning and providing meaningful and constructive feedback on their work.
- PhD in a relevant subject.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience) in Economics, Accounting, Finance or other relevant subject area.
- Excellent organisation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good command of English.
- Experience of overseas education background and / or teaching experiences in Chinese-Foreign cooperation projects is preferred.
Salary and benefit
Salary: RMB 11,000 – 13,000 per month.
Benefit: an attractive package including international and domestic travel, medical insurance, and free on-campus accommodation
How to apply
- Applications must include a cover letter, a CV and the contact addresses of two referees.
- Applications will be accepted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th February 2017
Interview date: week of the 27th February 2017
Informal inquiry may be addressed to Jane Chen via email email@example.com