Arden Hills MN
This is a full-time faculty position in the Graduate School teaching M.A. in Counseling students in the specialty area of Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Participate in teaching in areas of expertise and service within the department.
- Collaborate in ongoing development of the program, participate in curriculum and instructional review and revision within the program, and serve as a subject matter specialist for areas of expertise within the program.
- Areas of focus will depend on skills, practice, education, and experience in the Counseling program specialty area of Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Collaborate with course designers and oversee course maintenance and delivery for areas of expertise within the program.
- Collaborate with the faculty within the program and actively participate in department, division, and university committees.
- Actively participate in program recruitment and orientation functions.
- Serve as faculty advisor to students within the program.
- The candidate must exhibit exemplary communication, organizational leadership, and teamwork skills.
- This faculty member should participate in and foster an educational climate where growth and transformation occurs.
- The individual will be one who focuses on developing quality relationships and possesses a strong commitment to diversity.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching. Minimum five years of experience in teaching preferred. Experience in adult and/or graduate education also preferred.
- A doctoral degree from a CACREP accredited Counselor Education program.
- Must have a current professional mental health licensure with practical experience.
- Must be qualified to supervise students in their clinical training.
Two professional references are required. After review of application, resume, and references, potential candidates will be invited for interviews. Salary and rank are commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is available August, 2019. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.