NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Date of appointment: Aug. 21, 2018 – May 15, 2019
Fixed-term (contingent on funding)
St. Cloud State University seeks applications for a full-time Accounting Instructor (Fixed Term) appointment, beginning Fall semester 2018.
Teach introductory accounting courses as needed, perform advising duties, and participate in committee and project work at the department, school, and university levels.
- Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization which can be found at: http://www.ifo.org/contract09-11/2009-2011.pdf.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in accounting from an AACSB accredited school, or MBA from an AACSB accredited school, and
- CPA or CMA or CIA certificate in good standing
- Willingness to contribute to student growth and development
- Evidence of demonstrated ability to teach and work effectively with students, departmental colleagues, and others in the university and business community
- Evidence of demonstrated ability to teach and work with persons from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Teaching experience in accounting and teaching evaluations
- Teaching experience at a four-year institution
- Professional accounting experience
How to apply
To apply for this position, please continue the process via this website or directly at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm
Applications must be submitted online via NEOGOV, as directed, above. We regret we cannot accept applications that are mailed or emailed to the Search Committee.
Application Review begins June 17, 2018; position is open until filled.
Only complete applications will be considered.
A complete application will include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three (3) current, professional references (within the last 3 years)
- Copies of Transcript(s) (undergraduate/graduate/PhD)
Amy J. Fredin, Ph.D., CPA (Inactive), Search Committee Chair
Associate Professor of Accounting