**** THIS IS AN ONLINE/REMOTE POSITION ****
Do you want to make a difference? Do you enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and credentials to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
We are seeking Cyber and Network Security professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you’ll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Cyber and Network Security professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
PhD in CyberSecurity with 18 graduate semester hours in Wireless Mobile Security/Networking from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry experience preferred.
- 2 years teaching and curriculum development experience a plus.
- Wireless Mobile Security/Networking/CyberSecurity.
- Technical skills – Networking, Windows 2012 and above, Linux, Cisco routers and switches.
- SANS/Storage administration, VMWare technologies, and VDI technologies, such as Citrix, is a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record.
- Familiarity with educational technologies such as: Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, or Articulate for interactive assessment design purposes.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment.
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Orientation toward results.
- Familiarity with educational technologies such as: Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, or Articulate for interactive assessment design purposes
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Small class sizes
- Professional work environment
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge virtual environments, such as NetLab+, VMWare, InfoSec, and iLabs. These tools allow faculty and students to experience the actual cybersecurity environment in which they will be working.
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule for faculty and students, which accommodates varied time commitments and schedules.
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network through interactions with credentialed faculty and students, several of whom currently work in the cybersecurity field when not focused on academic pursuits.
- ECPI encourages membership/participation in Information Technology and Cybersecurity professional organizations and the attainment of relevant certifications through financial support.
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
How to apply
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.