Salary: Commensurate With Experience
The Rutgers School of Health Professions (SHP) Office of the Dean is inviting applications for a full-time faculty position. SHP is one of eight schools that are part of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, the premier health sciences institution in New Jersey. SHP faculty are active in clinical instruction and research with a growing portfolio of NIH funded research.
The SHP Office of the Dean is seeking a faculty member with methodological/statistical expertise to work primarily with other SHP faculty across departments and SHP initiatives to develop, enhance and support faculty research
- Experience in educational research a plus.
- Teaching duties for this position are minimal but may involve graduate level statistics and research methodology, with participation on graduate level thesis and dissertation committees as needed.
- We will consider a recent graduate with a record of peer-review publications demonstrating expertise in quantitative, quantitative and/or mixed methods analysis.
Minimum Education and Experience
- PhD in sociology, educational psychology, psychology, public health, epidemiology, statistics, or related behavioral science discipline.
- Fluency with at least one of the following statistical programs: SPSS, STATA, SAS, R
- Familiarity with RedCap, experience with a qualitative analysis platform (e.g., NVIVO), and knowledge of Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA) are all pluses.
Campus: Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)