Salary: Commensurate With Experience
This position will be on the Professional Practice Track and will work with the newly funded Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC) located in the Rutgers School of Health Professions, Department of Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Counseling Professions. The MHTTC focuses on workforce development via training and technical assistance, engaging with organizations and treatment providers involved in the delivery of mental health services to strengthen their capacity to deliver effective, evidence-based practices to individuals with mental health conditions. This position is grant funded.
Minimum Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as university lecturer or instructor.
- Experience in public mental health services.
- Experience is school mental health services preferred.
- Familiar with wide range of behavioral health topics.
- Accomplished public speaker.
- Experience in designing adult learning experiences.
- Master’s degree in related field, Doctoral degree preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred.
Campus: Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)
Home Location Campus: Scotch Plains (RBHS)