You have the opportunity to join SCAD Savannah as a full-time professor of advertising focusing in technology. The SCAD advertising program covers the breadth of the discipline, from design and copywriting to integrated brand marketing, strategic planning and more.
Named among the best small cities in the U.S by Conde Nast Traveler, Savannah offers an inviting climate and a culturally rich downtown, providing a real-world workshop for the study of art and design. The university blends seamlessly into the Savannah landscape and provides students with a dynamically layered learning environment in which to thrive.
- Terminal degree or its equivalent in advertising or a related field
- Experience with advertising agencies or in-house marketing groups
- Experience in diverse advertising issues, such as creative strategy, concept development, creative execution and presentation preferred
- Experience in issues in advertising production such as file preparation, estimating, buying, creative execution and scheduling preferred
- Experience in interactive design, coding, digital implementation, AR/VR, and UX/UI
- Experience in account planning, research, creative strategy and brand management preferred
- Ability to work with students and faculty of diverse backgrounds
- College-level teaching experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply
Note: Only complete packages will be considered. An unofficial transcript of your highest degree awarded, cover letter, resume or CV, and portfolio are required. For the portfolio, you have the option to upload electronic documents/images, or a URL.