The West Virginia University School of Public Health’s Office of Health Services Research is seeking applications for a Research Assistant Professor. This full-time position will be responsible for conducting his/her own research, collaborating with, and mentoring other department faculty and students on research projects including writing manuscripts, analyzing data, completing IRB applications, and study design and implementation including:
- Assisting in coordination of collaborations with the WVU School of Public Health, other medical school departments, state, federal and local agencies/organizations;
- Writing and collaborating on grants to support at least 100% of the position;
- Coordinating research projects conducted within the Office of Health Services Research.
- PhD degree
- Coordination of research projects
- Manuscript preparation
- Planning and conducting outcome studies
How to apply
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with supporting credentials (a letter of interest, current CV and contact information from three professional references) can be made at: https://wvu.taleo.net/careersection/faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=100 51
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.