NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1-2 tenure-track assistant professor/ associate professor/ professor
Area of Expertise
Political science, economics, regional research, or related fields in social sciences
A. Ph.D. in social sciences recognized by the Ministry of Education, R.O.C.
B. For further information on regulations and career information of tenure-track positions in NSYSU, please find in the following web links: Regulations Governing the Appointment of Teachers and Researchers of National Sun Yat-sen University: https://goo.gl/aJ9CYB
Starting date for Appointment: February 1st or August 1st, 2019
Closing date for the Application: October 19th, 2018
How to apply
1. Autobiography and Comprehensive C.V. (includes both academic and working/teaching experiences);
2. A copy of Ph.D. degree diploma and other related evidence of work experience;
3. Statement describing future teaching plans and curriculums;
4. A list of publications for the past 5 years (i.e., 2014-present) and 1-3 representative writings in PDF format;
5. Three recommendation letters;
6. Other supplemental materials.
All required documentation must be emailed or posted to the following contact by October 19th, 2018:
For more information, please contact:
Prof. Chyi-Lu, Jang
Dean, College of Social Sciences, National Sun Yat-sen University
Postal Address: 70 Lienhai Rd., Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan, R.O.C.