College Of Nursing & Health Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences seeks to establish a pool of qualified applicants for future, part-time Adjunct Faculty appointments in Nursing. Successful applicants may teach up to seven (7) semester credit hours within the required discipline at on-campus/off-campus sites as dictated by student demand, hold office hours, and assist students as needed. This position requires face-to-face interactions through a regular schedule of attendance on campus.
Education and Experience (required):
- Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- An unencumbered, unrestricted nursing license in the State of Texas.
- Two or more years of clinical nursing experience.
- Advanced practice nurses (APRN) must meet and maintain all certification requirements for their specialty.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with students and the general public.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under stress and with pressing timelines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The above job duties may not be performed in every Adjunct Faculty position and might not include all related duties that may be performed.
- Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary appointments, assigned per semester and on an as-needed basis.
- These temporary appointments are for the Spring 2023 semester and/or any applicable Spring 2023 Sub-terms.
Initial review of applications will begin on December 5th, 2022.
How to apply
During the application process you have only one opportunity to enter the requested information, upload documents and Submit the application. You will not be able to make changes or add additional documents once you “Submit” the application materials. The software does not allow you to “Save” your application and return to complete the process at a later time. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Completed employment applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest addressing qualifications
- At least 3 current professional references and their full contact information, and
- Unofficial transcripts
Applications received by Texas A&M International University must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all job application data could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry in the job application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.