NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Miami Shores, FL
Barry University’s College of Nursing and Health Sciences (CNHS) is seeking a dynamic and innovative full time (12 month) faculty member to join our interdisciplinary group of healthcare experts. This position will be dedicated to our graduate nursing programs, with a focus on NP/DNP Nursing Specializations.
The program aims to prepare the next generation of nurse practitioners, and scientists, with a focus toward multicultural healthcare and health promotion as it applies to clinical practice, education, and health/public policy. Faculty and students engage in both quantitative and qualitative scholarship.
- Teach graduate-level courses in in the discipline and the Program core.
- Provide as needed mentorship and advising
- Engage in Program, College, and University service.
- Engage in scholarship.
- Participate in advising in Scholarly Projects and translational research proposals
- An earned clinical/research doctorate in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Evidence of distinguished teaching, scholarship, service, and student mentorship; preference given to those candidates eligible for appointment at the rank of associate professor or professor.
- Demonstrated commitment to the discovery of knowledge, inclusive community, collaborative service, and social justice.
- Active Florida Advanced Practice Nursing License.
- Strong clinical background & teaching experience preferred.
Benefits: Barry University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, tuition assistance, paid time off and work/life balance initiatives such as wellness programs, spirituality in the workplace, and training and development.
How to apply
Barry University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.