Prairie View, TX
Department Of Justice Studies
Proposed Minimum Salary
Prairie View, Texas
The primary purpose of the Instructor (RELLIS – Criminal Justice – Criminalistics Concentration) is to teach course such as Criminalistic (forensic investigation) or Criminal Justice (3000 or 4000 level class). The Instructor will also coordinate the Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU) program on the Texas A&M University System RELLIS Campus. The work location for this position will be at the RELLIS Campus in Bryan, Texas.
- Serve as the Coordinator of the Criminal Justice degree with concentration in Criminalistics.
- Teach courses such as Criminalistic (forensic investigation) or Criminal Justice (3000 or 4000 level class).
- Coordinate the PVAMU program on the Texas A &M University System RELLIS Campus in Bryan, Texas.
- Coordinate curriculum assessment; coordinate certification and accreditation reviews as the program develops; manage agreements or contracts; manage student retention and enrollment; recruit student and faculty for program.
- Serves as academic and career advisor of students in the program at RELLIS.
- Engage in excellence in research, publications and service. Other duties as deemed necessary
Required Education and Experience:
- ABD in Juvenile Justice, Criminal Justice or Forensic Science.
Job Posting Close Date:
- Until filled
Please attach all required documents listed below in the attachment box labeled as either “Resume/CV or Resume/Cover Letter” on the application. Multiple attachments may be included in the “Resume/CV” or Resume/Cover Letter” attachment box. Any additional attachments provided outside of the required documents listed below are considered optional.
- Cover Letter (includes a summary of qualifications specific to this position)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
How to apply
All applicants are required to apply via our Career Site on or before the closing date indicated on the job posting.
The required documents listed in the above Required Attachments section must be attached to the application prior to the job closing date indicated to ensure full consideration for the application submitted. Please contact the Office of Human Resource on or before the closing date indicated above at 936-261-1730 or [email protected] should you need assistance with the online application process.
Background Check Requirements:
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.