William Peace University is continuously seeking qualified scholars for adjunct faculty positions in the RN to BSN program who have demonstrated commitment to the promotion of interdisciplinary work, teaching excellence, diversity, and possess a collaborative leadership style. The successful candidates should have knowledge of and experience in the nursing field, as well as experience with and the ability to use instructional technologies to support classroom activities.
• Professional Role Transition
• Health Assessment
• Healthcare Informatics
• Nursing Research & Evidence-based Practice
• Culture and Nursing
• Community Health
• Healthcare Management and Quality
• Nursing Leadership and Management
• Nursing Ethics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Instruction is for the RN the BSN program in the School of Professional Studies. Teaching assignments may include classroom, clinical, assessment lab, and online distance-education courses. Depending on the department’s needs, selected candidates will be offered contracts to teach one or more course-sections for semester.
• A Master’s degree in Nursing or Nursing Education (minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in discipline) and/or Certificate in Nursing Education
• A minimum of one year teaching experience required
• A minimum of five years of work experience in nursing required
• A demonstrated commitment to undergraduate teaching
• Related work experiences in the field, professional licensure and certifications, honors and awards, continuous documented excellence in teaching, or other demonstrated competencies and achievements that contribute to effective teaching and student learning outcomes may be used to supplement academic credentials if warranted
• Established record of teaching excellence and demonstrated leadership experience.
• Ph.D. in the teaching discipline
• 1-2 years teaching experience at the undergraduate level
How to apply
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://peace.peopleadmin.com/postings/1662