A dedicated, resourceful, reliable, enthusiastic, adaptable, result-oriented professional with almost 7 years of rich and extensive experience in Customer Service Operations, Advisory and Relationship Management capacities, while working with leading and reputed brands like L’Oréal Paris, Trafigura, Willis, Bank of America etc.
- Corporate focus,
- Decision making,
- Effective leadership,
- Excellent communication,
- High energy levels,
- Problem-solving and Inter-personal skills,
- Quick learner,
- Result-oriented professional,
- Results-driven attitude,
- Strong team player
- Finance, Reinsurance Claims, Treasury Accounts Payable, Training, Customer Service, Complaint Handling, Customer Service Operations, Advisory and Relationship Management
- Masters in Finance from K. J. Somaiya Institute for Management Studies and Research, University of Mumbai in 2013 with a First Class, scored an aggregate of 68.20%
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking and Insurance) from K. J. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, University of Mumbai in 2007 with a First Class, scored an aggregate of 73.28%
- H.S.C. from S. K. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Maharashtra State Board in 2004 with a First Class, scored of 71.67%
- S.S.C. from Smt. Vidyaben D. Gardi High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra State Board in 2002 with a First Class, scored 70.80%
– March 2013 – July 2015 with L’Oréal India Private Limited
Role: Senior Consumer Advisor
Department: Consumer Advisory Department
- Have successfully handled the below tasks :
- Responding to customer’s queries and complaints, ensuring that corrective action is taken by the organization by and ensuring that the service level management is well documented and audited for effectiveness, efficiency and compliance on a regular basis.
- Executed daily duty of outbound calls in order to achieve required quota of complaint resolution. Had to answer customer enquiries about products, product availability, service received by the consumer at the Store/Salon/Other outlets, as well as generating accurate service notifications and customer data /system updates.
- Conveyed a professional image of the organisation by following company policy and telephone etiquette standards.
- Ensured timely response to customers, and welcome them with enthusiasm and courtesy. Also, being updated with recent promotions in order to pass on accurate information.
- Understanding what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Investigating and solving customer’s problems which are escalated, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Providing feedback about the development of consumer input into planning and service development.
- Preparing a range of strategies to gain consumer input & feedback to consumers on outcomes.
- Supporting the development, dissemination and evaluation of consumer.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of products of the company and assisting sales and marketing teams with incoming requests for new products.
- Providing training to the new employees.
- Engaged in various Marketing initiatives and activities, on various occasions like the Annual Corporate Conference, etc., where the team needs to be represented.
- Maintaining cordial relationship with Marketing, H.O., Regional Sales, Training Team and Factory.
- Worked on Oracle CRM Portal to execute the assigned duty and responsibility.
– October 2011 – August 2012 with Trafigura Global Services Private Limited
Role: Senior Associate
- Successfully processed, with eye to detail and high level Customer Service, the following:
- Daily demurrage purchase payments after reviewing and verifying a variety of payments or notes, fees and refunds.
- Intercompany fund transfers and billings.
- Sweep, an activity to pool the funds of the company in the Group’s head account.
- Provided the SWIFT copies of the payments to the Dealers/Operators/Clients.
- Involved in cross-training peers.
- Ensured payments are made in a timely manner for smooth flow of commodities from the suppliers to the customer.
– April 2010 – October 2011 with Willis Processing Services India Limited
Role: Claims Associate
- Worked with the Claims team, notified the Underwriters about the loss suffered by the clients and ensured timely and quick payment of clients’ claims.
- Handled escalations and complaints to ensure timely resolution whilst complying to the company policy and industry guidelines.
- Maintained compliance with FSA guidelines and Willis Excellence Model.
- Addressed incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner.
- Advised the clients/insurers of events & discussions during the claims process ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Initiated the presentation of the Portfolios handled by me and articles related to General Insurance.
– October 2007 – March 2010 with Bank of America India Continuum Private Limited
(Formerly known Countrywide Financial Services India Private Limited)
Department: Customer Contact Relationship Deepening
- Handled correspondence for the Home loans and coordinated with the clients.
- Resolved customer’s queries, requests and updated customer’s information as requested, after verifying the credentials.
- Involved in cross-training peers for the process.
Department: HR Service Centre
- Worked in the HR Service Center, responsible for managing staff payroll, time card and insurance benefits based in USA.
- Received appreciation for the quality of resolution provided to the employees.
Role: Insurance Tracker
Department: Balboa Insurance
- Worked as an Insurance Tracker, responsible to remit premiums to the Insurance companies across the USA, on behalf of the Home Owners.
Groups & Associations
- Reinsurance Claims