Full Sail is looking for a Director of Marketing for one of our affiliate schools. This position will be based out of Full Sail’s Winter
Park, FL campus.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing marketing initiatives and campaigns on behalf of the institution. The early focus will be on SEO, content development, organic social media and email communications and eventually transition to include search engine marketing, paid social media campaigns and other media buying opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement a marketing vision for the institution, focusing on both long-term strategies and short-term tactical implementation.
- Work with other marketing department members to implement marketing communications and campaigns.
- Develop and deploy campaigns to generate new student inquiries.
- Provide high-level analytics to admission department and leadership teams, offering insight into campaign performance, trends, cost efficiencies, and growth opportunities.
- Oversee content strategies for main website, related properties and social media channels.
- Develop and deploy content marketing strategies for social media channels, blog and email.
- Work with the admissions department to align with key enrollment campaigns and deadlines.
- Accurately manage search engine marketing and social media marketing budgets, campaign timelines, and resources to ensure objectives and KPI’s are met.
- Manage marketing team members to performance goals.
- Formalize processes, measurement tools, and reporting structure to support departmental and institutional goals.
- Develop audience profiles and strategies to reach the audience through the various stages of student engagement.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Marketing automation campaign development
- Email marketing, analytics and reporting
- Experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads platforms
- Social media campaign creation (organic and paid)
- Content development
- Data extraction, compilation and analysis
Candidates with solid track record in SEO and digital marketing are preferred.