Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE), founded in 1952, is one of the leading universities in China in the areas of finance, economics, management, and tourism.
As one of the first business schools to start Bi-campus-characterized International Cooperation Programs in China, International Business College (IBC, http://ibc.dufe.edu.cn/) of DUFE was set up in 2002 to boost and realize the University’s educational objective of High Standards and Internationalization. It shoulders a mission of promoting and advancing the full-scale internationalization of DUFE’s education and is seeking suitable candidates for undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research.
1. Master’s degree with at least 2-year proven teaching experience in at a recognized university or at a tertiary level
2. Be proficient in teaching at least two following courses: a) securities investments; b) financial derivatives – markets and instruments; c) investment bank; d) corporate finance
3. Ability to deliver lectures and explain complicated concepts in English. Bilingual candidates are preferable.
4. Proven experience and capability to deliver high-quality teaching.
5. Demonstrated specialist knowledge and/or professional working experience in relevant fields would be an advantage.
Our ideal candidate will have proven university teaching and/or research skills:
1. Contributing to the development of the taught courses across our undergraduate or postgraduate programs and the delivery of a qualified student learning experience;
2. Engaging in course design and management, curriculum review and new course validation processes;
3. Participating in and support the accreditation journey of the school, providing teaching, learning and administrative support to the school as a member of the Economics and Finance Department;
4. Undertaking any such other duties within the scope of the post as may be requested by the director.
1. We are offering a very competitive salary package that matches those of the best universities in China.
2. The salary offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience but will compare favorably with leading Chinese Universities.
3. Expatriate benefits will be available to eligible applicants, such as accommodation allowance, a relocation allowance, medical insurance and paid leave.
4. All academic faculties are engaged in research activities and provide research funds for fieldwork, conference attendance, and rewards for publications in academic journals.
Working Visa Application in China:
According to new visa application procedures in China, new employees should have their Degree Certificate and Non-Criminal Certificate authenticated by local Chinese Embassy/Consulate. We will provide relevant guidance for authentication and visa application procedure.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and 3 references’ contact information to email@example.com. For further questions on the advertised positions, please contact:
Ms. Liu Dongwen
Human Resources Office
International Business College
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics