H0500 Texas Obesity Research Center
Provides expertise in support of physical or mental health research projects. Typically works out of a clinic or other health care facility and may travel to homes, schools or residential facilities to collect data.
- Performs advanced testing procedures, data collection, and analysis. Typically works directly with human subjects.
- Ensures experiments are performed according to specifications. May make recommendations to changes in procedure, processes, or experimental design.
- May prepare and/or edit research papers, grant proposals and reports.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Work is varied and somewhat difficult. May assist in advanced functions as part of training.
Receives direct supervision but is expected to learn how to select from a variety of standard procedures to complete tasks.
- Bachelors and No experience.
- Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
- Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
- Requires no experience.
12.43 – 18.33
How to apply
Required Attachments by Candidate: