Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE), founded in 1952, is one of the leading universities in China in the areas of finance, economics, management and tourism.
Surrey international Institute, located on DUFE campus, is an academic partnership between DUFE in Dalian and the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom. Its growing Business Management program and Tourism Management Program has an established international reputation.
- The candidates are expected to have a doctoral degree in Finance or in a relevant discipline before September 2017; or the candidates with Master’s degree are expected to have sufficient relevant working experience and have passed CFA level 2 exam.
- Ability to deliver lectures and explain complicated concepts in English.
- Proven experience and capability to deliver high quality teaching.
- Demonstrated specialist knowledge and/or professional working experience in relevant fields would be an advantage.
Our ideal candidate will have proven university teaching and/or research skills, along with relevant professional experience:
- Contributing to the development of the taught courses across our undergraduate or postgraduate programs and the delivery of a qualified student learning experience;
- Engaging in course design and management, curriculum review and new course validation processes;
- Participating in and support the accreditation journey of the school, providing teaching, learning and administrative support to the school as a member of Finance and Economics Department;
- Undertaking any such other duties within the scope of the post as may be requested by the director.
- We are offering a very competitive salary package that matches those of the best universities in China.
- The salary offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience, but will compare favorably with leading Chinese Universities.
- Expatriate benefits will be available to eligible applicants, such as accommodation allowance, a relocation allowance, medical insurance and paid leave.
- All academic faculties are engaged in research activities and provide research funds for fieldwork, conference attendance and rewards for publications in academic journals.