The Counseling and Counseling Psychology Area in the School of Applied Health and Educational Psychology in the College of Education at Oklahoma State University is seeking to improve its provision of clinical and graduate training services. We are seeking candidates to fill a visiting clinical instructor position housed in Stillwater, Oklahoma. This position will be offered August 2018 through July 2019. We are looking for a licensed or license-eligible counseling psychologist who can provide supervision to doctoral students and teach courses to both masters and doctoral students. We seek applicants whose training, background, and values are in alignment with our programs’ strong focus on multiculturalism, social justice and service to the community.
- Ph.D./Ed.D. in Counseling Psychology or a related field, ABD considered.
- Ability to teach graduate courses related to counseling and counseling psychology, consistent with program and instructional needs and accreditation standards.
- Ability to teach psychological assessment.
- Ability to provide high-quality clinical supervision to master’s and doctoral students in the counseling and counseling psychology programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other programs in the school, the College of Education, across campus, as well as local community agencies.
- Licensed or license-eligible (pending state-specific requirements) as a psychologist in the State of Oklahoma.
- Successful college/university teaching experience.
- Successful research experience.
- Experience supervising practicum and internship students.
How to apply
For consideration of your application materials, you should apply through the University’s website at https://okstate.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=4988.
For full consideration please submit a cover letter, vita and contact information for three professional references.
For assistance with the on-line application process or to request an accommodation to enable application, contact OSU Human Resources, 106 Whitehurst, Stillwater, OK 74078 or call 405-744-7401. Oklahoma State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-verify employer committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected category.
OSU is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. OSU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistentwith the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)