Drawing on your recognised experience in the design and delivery of management programs, your reputation as a thought leader and innovator in management education will enable you to develop deep relationships with new and existing clients.
You will dynamically pursue new opportunities, such as stackable micro-credentials, and have the drive to follow through such initiatives to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for the University’s academic development through recruitment and supervision of academic liaison/advisers who will work virtually from all sectors of the world.
- Provide leadership in maintaining academic standards through planning, development, maintenance and accrediting of academic programs, including general education core programs and innovative programs that are consistent with the University’s mission in consultation with Jain University.
- Represent the University with appropriate external agencies and organizations related to academic programs and standards and make application for accreditation to the British Accreditation Council.
- Supervises the development and implementation of all aspects of instructional technology at the University including the implementation of a suitable Learning Management System.
- Supervises the sustainability of academic standards and all relevant protocols and processes per substantive change and program/curricula modification processes.
- Supervises the compliance via appropriate course assignments and review of academic liaison/adviser loads.
Minimum Position Requirements (including certifications, licenses, etc.):
- An earned doctoral degree in any academic area and ten (10) successful years of experience in higher education and at least five (5) successful years in academic administration at executive level.
- Possess a record of exemplary teaching, distinguished scholarship, professional activity, and administrative and organizational achievements.
- Demonstrate experience in fiscal and personnel management.
- Provide leadership for the integration of emerging technologies in the academic arena.
- Demonstrate ability to promote a virtual campus culture that fosters student growth and development.
- Preferred candidates will possess skills in communication, problem solving, and experience in collaborating with others.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Follow Qld health directives
How to apply
Send your application letter and copy of your resume to: [email protected]