NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Type: Full-Tme Faculty
Division: Academic Affairs
Job Number: 202200037
Department: Vice President for Academic Affairs
Closing: 5/31/2023 11:59 PM Central
Adjunct positions across the different disciplines.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Grambling State University (GSU) is currently accepting applications for adjunct faculty (face-to-face or hybrid on GSU campus) in the following disciplines:
- Mathematics (face-to-face instruction only)
- Child Development
- Mass Communication
- Social Work (LMSW & Licensed in State of Louisiana)
- Computer Information Systems
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Leisure Studies
- Sport Management
- The successful applicant should have earned at least a master’s degree in the teaching discipline or a master’s or Ph.D. in a related discipline.
- 18 graduate hours in the teaching discipline.
- Must be certified to teach online by Quality Matters or other appropriate groups.
How to apply
Applications without the following will not be considered complete.
- Cover Letter
- Transcript(s) if applicable
- Curriculum Vitae if applicable
GSU is an AA/EEO Employer and Educator with facilities that are accessible to the disabled.