Ashland University (www.ashland.edu) seeks adjunct instructors to teach computer science classes on the Ashland, OH campus for the Fall 2019 semester.
We are seeking qualified, experiences instructors for the following face-to-face courses:
• SEC 180 Foundations of Computer Security, MWF 12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
• CS 302 Theory of Computation, MWF 8:00 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
• CS 304 Theory of Programming Languages, MWF 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.
• SEC 381 Hacker Tools and Techniques, TuTh 1:40 p.m. – 2:55 p.m.
• CS 421 Operating Systems, TuTh 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
Qualified applicants who are willing to teach these courses online or at a different time on Ashland’s campus when the students are available will be considered.
A private, non-profit university founded in 1878, Ashland University is located in Ashland, Ohio, and serves over 6,500 undergraduate and graduate students in a variety of disciplines. The university’s philosophy of “Accent on the Individual” assures that students receive the individual attention essential for educational growth.
• PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Science is required.
• Minimum of one (1) year teaching experience required.
How to apply
To apply online, go to https://www.ashland.edu/administration/content/adjunct-instructors-computer-science.
Please submit current CV, unofficial transcripts, and letter of interest to [email protected] and include “Computer Science – Adjunct” in the subject line. Indicate in the email which courses you are interested in teaching. Review of application materials will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.