Job Type: Full-Tme Faculty
Division: Academic Affairs
Job Number: 202200038
Department: COE- Developmental & Higher Ed Studies
Closing: 5/31/2023 11:59 PM Central
Teach courses in the Department and to conduct scholarly studies that contribute to the enhancement of the Department. Assist the Department Head in curriculum reviews and in maintaining viable major programs. Assist the University in the intellectual, and ethical growth and development of students who study in the Department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching excellence, advisement, and counseling
- Overseeing academic program for developmental education
- Research, professional activities, and creative work
- University service
- Community and social service
- A terminal degree in secondary education
- P-12 teaching experience.
How to apply
Applications without the following will not be considered complete.
- Cover Letter
- Transcript(s) if applicable
- Curriculum Vitae if applicable
GSU is an AA/EEO Employer and Educator with facilities that are accessible to the disabled.