Banner Position Number: 002284
Department: SOM-Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery – MU9480
Provide evaluation and care of patients on an inpatient and outpatient basis for the Department of Orthopaedics. Participate in medical student and resident education and research efforts as requested.
Salary Range: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Applicants must have a medical degree and have successfully completed an orthopaedic surgery residency.
- Fellowship training in orthopaedic hand surgery is required.
- Applicants must also be board-certified or board-eligible.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a full and unrestricted West Virginia medical license.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in clinical care and teaching.
Posting Number: MU1300F
Open Until Filled: Yes
How to apply
Marshall University is an AA/EO employer dedicated to increasing the diversity of its faculty and students. Marshall is a recipient of a NSF-ADVANCE institutional transformation award, which seeks to increase the representation and advancement of women in academic science and engineering careers. Marshall is also part of the NSF-LSAMP: Kentucky West Virginia Alliance for Minority Participation Project to increase both the total number of STEM degrees awarded and the number of STEM degrees awarded to underrepresented students. Successful women and minority applicants can benefit from these programs.
If you apply for this position or indicate an interest advise the HR person you saw this advertisements on jobs.world.edu