Chengdu – China
Computer science related fields, including but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence(Multimedia, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Human Computer Interaction, Brain-computer interface)
- Database, Data Mining and Information Retrieval
- Computer Graphics and Visualization, VR
- Computer Science: Algorithms and Theory
- Networks and Internet of Things, Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing
- Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Privacy and Security
- Architectures, Operating Systems and Embedded Systems
Qualifications and Requirements
- The applicant should hold a doctoral degree in Engineering or a related area.
- The applicant should demonstrate an excellent capacity for independent research. The applicant should have established a track record of research publications in high-quality international journals or reputable conferences with peer recognition in the research field, and is expected to take a principal investigator role in winning external research funds.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary: over 400,000 CNY per annum
- Relocation allowance: 1 million CNY, plus a transitional apartment for use up to 1 year
- Start-up research funding: 1.5 million CNY
- Supervision of PhD students with fees and studentship covered
- Please send a research statement and a Curriculum Vitae including a list of academic achievements, teaching experiences, research publications, awards, funded projects, etc. by email to [email protected]
- To improve the efficiency of recruitment, the selection committee will conduct a quick preliminary evaluation of CV and make contact with you as soon as possible.
- No application deadline constraints: the positions are open all the year round.
About University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) is a national key university managed by the Ministry of Education of China. In 2017, UESTC was included in Category A of the “World-class University” project. Sixty years’ efforts and cultivations have witnessed the University’s process from sole dependence on electronic information engineering to all-around programs in electronic disciplines, and the University now turns out to be a key multidisciplinary university with electronic science and technology as its nucleus, engineering as its major field and featured the harmonious integration of science, engineering, management and liberal arts, well prepared at the call of the history to come up as a high-level research-oriented university.
School of Computer Science and Engineering
With “people-oriented, pursuit of excellence” mission, the School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) in UESTC has the vision of becoming a world-class computer science school. The discipline of Computer Science and Technology in the school is ranked 26th in the latest US News, ranked in the top 0.71‰ of latest ESI in March 2020 and 35th in the world (published by Clarivate Analytics). Focusing on the goal of building a world-class university, the Department sincerely calls for outstanding talents at home and abroad.
How to apply
Address: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, No. 2006, Xiyuan Avenue, WestHi-tech Zone, Chengdu 611731, Sichuan, China