Reporting to the President, the Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management provides strategic leadership and direction to the College’s effort to maximize and sustain academic enrollment as defined by the College’s mission, institutional goals, and Strategic Plan. The Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management will lead the areas of Admissions, Marketing, and Communications and serve on the President’s cabinet, acting as primary advisor on all marketing, communications, and enrollment policies and initiatives.
- Conceptualize, plan, and implement the College’s strategic enrollment plan for forecasting and achieving enrollment goals in doctoral, master’s, bachelor’s, and certificate programs
- Provide leadership to the college in recruiting, enrolling, and retaining a culturally diverse and inclusive student body in all programs
- Provide strategy and creative direction for all marketing and communications initiatives across platforms
- Work closely with Marketing, Admissions, and academic departments to build and deliver school, agency, and corporate partner outreach strategy
- Work closely with Academic Institutional Research to collect and review internal and external marketing, enrollment, scholarship, and competitor data to inform strategy
- Work with the Vice President of Finance and Operations to ensure proper aid direction in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Provide effective, empowering leadership to Senior Director of Marketing, Director of Communications, and Director of Admissions
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 7-10 years of higher education experience in enrollment management with increasing levels of responsibility
- A commitment to equity, fairness, and demonstrated success in enrolling students from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and traditional marketing efforts for lead generation
- Demonstrated experience with CRM and application management systems
- Experience supervising professional level staff required
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external constituencies
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to write concisely, express thoughts clearly, and develop ideas in a logical sequence
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner, balancing the demands of concurrent and potentially competing projects
Our benefits package includes generous health, vision and dental insurance, eligibility for both College funded 401(a) retirement plan and Employer sponsored 403(b) plan, company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, generous PTO, and professional development opportunities.
William James College is not-for-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Employment at William James College may qualify for The Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program. studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service#qualifying-employer
How to apply
To apply, please visit our career site:https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=40dab9cd-14a1-4d29-b356-da8c9cb6fb6f&c cId= 19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
- Click on the position you are interested in applying to
- Click the “Apply” button to begin the application process
Applications will be reviewed when submitted, and considered until the position is filled.
Inclusive Excellence at William James College: William James College is an institution and a community committed to the principles of excellence, fairness and respect for all people. Our Inclusive Excellence model infuses diversity, equity and inclusion efforts into the core of institutional functioning to realize the educational benefits of diversity both locally and globally. We are committed to strengthening communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development of the intercultural competencies necessary for change agents in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.