Oklahoma Baptist University invites applications for a Dean of Theology, Art & Humanities appointment.
The focus of this position is to effectively:
- Provide strategic leadership and vision for assigned academic units
- Work collaboratively with Chairs in the development of annual budgets and oversight of Division/School expenditures
- Lead in the development of recruitment targets and identification of pipelines for prospective students and placements for graduates
- Facilitate ongoing development and assessment of curriculum to be sensitive and responsive to the educational needs of the institution’s target populations
It is required that the incumbent model exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage budgets. The successful candidate will have experience with administrative leadership and teaching experience in a college or university in a field related to assignment.
Minimum requirements for candidates is as follows:
- Must be an active member of a local evangelical church and be willing to commit to the vision and mission of Oklahoma Baptist University.
- Education: Doctorate.
- Experience: Supervising and managing office staff and in program development and strategic planning.
How to apply
Applicants must submit a cover letter and OBU Administrative application form found at: http://www.okbu.edu/businessaffairs/hr/forms.html , statement of faith, resume, three current letters of recommendation, and graduate transcripts. Review will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Scan completed application along with other requested materials and send to [email protected].