Are you an industry expert who wants to help today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders? We may have the teaching opportunity you have been looking for!
Join our mission in helping others find their purpose and start your instructor career with GCU. The Colangelo College of Business offers rewarding opportunities for adjunct faculty to teach part-time, face-to-face instruction at our Phoenix campus. We offer leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
Why Work at GCU:
- Education Benefits and Tuition Assistance
- Employee Perks and Discounts
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Canyon Health & Wellness Center
GCU Traditional Campus – Phoenix, AZ:
- Courses are in-person and on-campus for the Fall 2023 semester (09/05/2023 – 12/17/2023)
Course: Digital Marketing and Advertising
This course provides an integrated marketing communications perspective for advertising and promotion using Internet and mobile technologies. In this fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, students develop objectives and create ethical communications campaigns that integrate knowledge of cross-channel and multi-channel consumer behavior with website and landing page strategies and tactics, search engine optimization and search advertising, social media marketing, and mobility marketing.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate classroom lecture and discussions
- Engage students in learning course objectives and topics
- Assess student performance and mentor success in the classroom
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
What You Will Bring:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- AND a minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing