NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) is currently the fourth largest of N.C. Community College System’s 58 institutions. On our six campuses and through our online offerings, we annually serve approximately 27,500 students, 60% of whom are students of color. We strive to offer programs that provide equitable educational outcomes for all students representing all backgrounds, including, but not limited to, ability, age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status. At GTCC, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of inclusion that welcomes, develops, supports, and empowers employees. We are looking for an exceptional person, who shares our institutional mission, vision, and values, to join our team!
Teaching faculty at Guilford Technical Community College are responsible for supporting student success by creating an optimum learning environment, responding to student needs, managing effective instructional activities, developing curriculum courses, modeling employability skills, demonstrating professionalism, developing cooperative work relationships with other faculty and staff, supporting college administrative requirements, and maintaining competency in their instructional field. Faculty members are responsible for quality instruction and for effective participation and interest in the total affairs of the college.
The full-time Nursing faculty member participates in the planning, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the program curriculum. This individual may also be assigned the responsibility of coordinating the efforts of a designated instructional team.
- Master’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Current unrestricted license or multistate license privilege to practice as a registered nurse in North Carolina
- Preparation in teaching and learning principles, including curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation, appropriate to assignment as required by the NC Board of Nursing
- Master’s degree in Nursing Education from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Three years of full-time clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Teaching and/or industry training experience in nursing topics in any of the following formats: teaching courses, training sessions, conducting professional development workshops, and/or other continuing education seminars
- Greater than three years of full-time clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Post-secondary teaching experience
- Experience with assessment of student learning and/or student learning outcomes.
- Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery
How to apply
If you apply for this position or indicate an interest advise the HR person you saw this advertisements on jobs.world.edu