Requisition ID: 2022-7407
# of Openings: 10
Job Family: Faculty
Company: ECPI University
We are seeking business professionals to join our faculty team, teaching in our Master’s program. As a faculty member, you’ll provide practical hands-on instruction through the Canvas LMS in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends to support students.
This would be an ideal position for a Business professional. Our terms are five weeks long and are very interactive which gives faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
Doctoral degree in Business from a regionally accredited educational institution, required
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry experience preferred. Industry experience must be within the last 5 years.
- 2 years online teaching/curriculum experience, and strong online webinar presentation skills a plus.
- Canvas LMS experience preferred.
- Experience working in an organizational legal environment.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- The highest levels of integrity.
- Able to work in a 5-week course accelerated environment
- Approachable and builds rapport quickly
- Attentive listener, and able to see multiple perspectives
- First point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns for students.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
Faculty Technical Requirements:
- Reliable high-speed internet required
- Responsible for supplying your own windows-based computer and webcam, PC must be current and pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
- Required to present to live lectures via Zoom each week
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills, they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Individualized course tutoring available to all students
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills, and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
How to apply
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.