Established in 1958, Brandman University is a private, non-profit university and a member of the Chapman University System. Steeped in academic tradition, Brandman University provides quality education to primarily non-traditional students who demand the same high academic standards as a traditional university, but whose needs require greater flexibility and relevance in program delivery and learning assessment.
Musco School of Nursing & Health Professions
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Requirements for the positions are:
- Unrestricted California RN/APRN license
- Unrestricted RN/APRN license in practice state
- Doctoral degree in Nursing (DNP preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year precepting or on-line teaching experience with nursing students
- The ability to create and maintain an environment that emphasizes learning and encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking
- Current nursing practice experience
How to apply
To apply, please submit the following as part of your application:
- Copy of Resume or CV including a list of courses taught
- Letter of Interest describing experience teaching adult learners
- Copy of unofficial graduate transcripts
- Copies of teaching evaluations (highly recommended)
Equal Employment Opportunity -Brandman University is committed to providing an educational and work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Brandman prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), disability (mental and physical), marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and/ related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Reasonable Accommodation – Brandman University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the recruitment department at [email protected].