The Department of Occupational Therapy at Wingate University is seeking an Adjunct Faculty member for the developing entry-level Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) program that began in August 2019. The selected candidate will teach OTD 711 Human Gross Anatomy, a 4-credit course with cadaver dissection lab, scheduled for Fall 2021.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited institution (Doctorate preferred).
- Minimum of 1 year of teaching experience related to gross anatomy (preferred history of teaching occupational therapy students).
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills, and a commitment to student success.
- Display initiative and a desire for professional learning and growth.
- Show excellent problem solving, critical thinking, time management, and leadership skills.
- Show integrity, strong ethics, a heart for service, and respect for others.
How to apply
Review of applicants will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
The entry-level Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) program is currently in Candidacy Status with ACOTE and will be eligible for Full Accreditation Status in the Fall of 2021.