Application Due: Open Until Filled
Wilson College is looking for faculty to teach in our English program. Our campus faculty foster engaging classroom experiences and support students as they work to become confident and critical thinkers, creative visionaries, effective communicators, honorable leaders, and agents of justice.
- Master’s in English or related field
- Two years of college teaching experience preferred
- An engaging and enthusiastic classroom presence!
How to apply
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Letter of application including teaching philosophy
- Current vita/resume
- Transcript of your highest earned degree (copies are fine)
- The names and contact information for 2 references
Application materials are accepted through the online system only.
It is the policy of Wilson College to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital/familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, having a GED rather than a diploma, or any other protected characteristic applicable under law.