Department of Information Technology
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a nine-month, tenure track Assistant Professor of Information Technology faculty position in the Department of Information Technology, which begins January 2020.
Position Qualifications – Responsibilities:
1. Teaching both graduate and undergraduate face-to-face and online courses in IT.
2. Expected to conduct research.
3. Expected to perform service for the Department, College, University.
4. Work with a diverse community.
5. Ideal qualifications include research and/or teaching in cyber security or data analytics or financial technologies or networking.
6. The department primarily has needs for faculty in cyber/security, data analytics and networking.
Required Education – Experience:
1. Earned doctorate degree in Information Technology or closely related computing discipline, or foreign equivalent is required.
2. Evidence of scholarship or potential for scholarship.
3. Evidence of teaching, or potential for teaching.
4. Ideal qualification includes teaching online or hybrid courses.
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. Offering campuses in Marietta and Kennesaw, the university is located just north of Atlanta and combines a suburban setting with access to one of the country’s most dynamic cities. As Georgia’s third-largest university, Kennesaw State offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral programs. Designated by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia as a comprehensive university, Kennesaw State is committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level.
How to apply
For a full description of this position, application deadlines, and application procedures, visit https://facultyjobs.kennesaw.edu.
Kennesaw State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Georgia is an Open Records state.