Salary: $74.06 – $80.09 Hourly
Full job description and OFFICIAL application available ONLY at: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/avc/jobs/4023606-0/emergency-medical-technologies-emt-adjunct-instructor
Antelope Valley College invites applications for our adjunct (Temporary, part-time) faculty applicant pool for the following Emergency Medical Technologies (EMT) Instructor.
Instruct students in the assigned discipline
Assignment may include teaching courses during the day, evening, on-line courses and/or off-campus sites
• Any bachelor’s degree or higher and two years of professional experience, OR any associate degree and six years of professional experience. OR the equivalent.
• Antelope Valley College Equivalency: No Equivalency available
• Knowledge about or experience working with students who are underrepresented in higher academia, with the goal of reducing equity gaps.
• Teaching experience that reflects culturally responsive teaching practices.
• Successful experience teaching XX (discipline) at the college or university level.
• A strong “generalist background” and teaching experience in the field of XX (discipline) including XX (discipline areas within discipline).
• Teaching experience and academic background in one or more of the following: XX
(subjects in discipline)
• Experience using a learning management system (LMS)
• Experience in developing and revising curriculum, assessing student learning outcomes, and participating in program review documents.
How to apply
This position requires the following documents to be attached to your online application in order to be considered:
• Current resume
• Letter of intent that addresses minimum and desirable qualifications.
• Scanned copy of official transcripts with required degree(s). Foreign transcripts and degrees require official certification of equivalency to U.S. transcripts and degrees by a certified U.S. review service at the time of application and must identify graduate level coursework.
• Two (2) current letters of professional reference dated within the last year.
Applications with incomplete information (i.e., statements such as “see resume”) or missing documents will not be considered.
For a complete listing and details of all open positions and how to apply, select the HR & Employment link on the AVC Web site at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/avc or contact the Human Resources Office at (661) 722-6311; Voice/Relay, (661) 722-6300 x. 6360, 3041 West Avenue K, Lancaster, CA 93536.
If you apply for this position or indicate an interest advise the HR person you saw this advertisements on jobs.world.edu